Clockwise
I will be using some Royalty Free Music that will go in the
background, I will probably use a free instrumental that will be uplifting a
happy, this is to make the College @ Deyes seem lively and more exciting, as
silence in the background makes the advert seem boring and unprofessional.
The music I use will be royalty free, as I cannot use music
that is copyrighted, as it is illegal and we could get fined for using it.
This shot will be a tracking shot of someone’s foot walking
towards the school. It will slowly draw back and reveal the outside of the
building. It will be around 5-6 seconds long and will help me create a
narrative as the person will be walking towards the school will be narrating
the advert.
This shot will further establish the school with some more
wide shots of the school form different angles. I will probably use 2 different
angles and will take around 3-4 seconds and will help establish the building.
As in the brief it tells us to show off the new buildings.
This shot will help establish the common room, I will have
some people in the background, the shot will take about 3 seconds and I will
have the narrator say that the college has “an amazing common room”. I will
probably use a female voice as I think it would suit the tone better
This shot I will use to show the viewer the sport facilities
that the school has to offer. These shot will be around 5 seconds and I will
include a mid-shot of someone scoring points, as well as them passing the ball
to someone else.
This shot will be someone pointing at the model of a person,
I will have a shot that pans upwards around the model to show off the organs
and internals, as well as the point where the person is pointing.
This shot will be of someone giving a presentation in the
conference room, I will use a shot reverse shot to show the group of people the
speaker is educating. It will be around 4-5 seconds long and the narrator will
say “The school creates leaders”
This will be the final establishing shot, it will zoom out
slowly. It act like an end scene by showing the logo of the school and the
website and email. The music will also fade out at this point.
This last shot will be of some coffee getting filled up at
the cafeteria, and it will have someone take it away at the end. It will last
around 3 seconds but will be a nice end to the narrative. I will have the
narrator say, “The coffee is nice too”
I will have a shot that will show some people working, but
they will be laughing and drinking coffee, which will show the student
experience. It will be mid shot around 4 seconds long. I will get the narrator
to say “We get lost of work done”
Here I will have an extreme close up of some soldering work.
This will be a short 3 second shot that will be visually pleasing as solder
melting looks interesting.
This shot will be an over the shoulder shot of someone
typing, I may include a close up of them typing something out, this shot will
also take around 6 seconds, and I will have the narrator say “the number of computers
available lets me do my work anytime of the day”
This shot will include an extreme close up of a Bunsen burner
working, as well as zooming out to show someone looking at it holding a beaker
of dyed water, to simulate chemicals. This shot will be around 5 seconds long
and the narrator will say “We have great science facilities available”

No comments:
Post a Comment